Thursday, May 25, 2006

hey hey hey..long time no blog liaoz..hahax..sorry..was busy lately..have so many projects and assignment to do..yesterday, i slept at ard 3am ++!!! hahax..i muz b crazy..i'm rushing my project tat time..walau, alot stuff i didn't do lo..now stress..tink i'm going to screw up my projects..haiz..guess wad my frenz call me is right " da mang ren" = busy girl. hahax.. ^^ within two weeks, i had super busy schedule..hahax..muz b a wonder that i can still think properly..hahax..tonight i'm watching movie..^^ X-MEN3:THE LAST STAND..hahax..mayb i'm going to watch other movies wif my sis..dunno la..haiz..hu can accompany me to "pei" my frenz for mayb a movie and walk walk?? haiz..i so kelian..resort to such extend to ask ppl hu can accomapany me..hahax..davyd not free..=( leewah?? r u free?? anybody freeeeee??!!!! hahax..i'm at sch now, using my own laptop..-.-" it's damn heavy lo..can throw shot-put liaoz..hahax..having math lesson..-.-" super BORING!!! later i need to rush my project, hand in my project, rush back home for dinner, go to movies wif my sis..haiz..a tired tired day..yesterday sleep so late today woke up at 6am..wow..headache now!!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home